Contact for Uluç Ülgen & Yumosh.
1. "How can I be on the show?"
-Background checks? Forget about it. Everyone is welcome.
2. "So, what will we talk about?"
-Anything and everything. Whatever comes up.
3. "Do I need to prepare ahead of time?"
-Do you plan out the topics that are to be discussed prior to meeting a friend?... Didn't think so.
4. "Is it like an interview?"
-Nope! It's not an interview. It's a conversation.
5. "Can I say anything I want?"
-Absolutely. Curse like a sailor if you have to.
6. "I don't know if I'm interesting enough."
-Not true. Everyone has lived through a few amazing life experiences.
7. "I want to promote my (band, product, business), can I talk about it on your show?"
-Yes, and no. If you're coming on mürmur with the intention to promote, then you're missing the whole point!
It's about us! Not me. Not you. Us. I'm a person too. Ask me how I'm doing for crying out loud.
8. "OK. So, it's kind of like an in the moment conversation between two strangers."
-Yes! Let's just have FUN. I'm not trying to get you to reveal your darkest secrets.
9. "Cool, I think I'd like to come. May I bring a friend along?"
-While I do have an open door policy, unless special assistance or care is necessary, I prefer that the conversations are kept one on one.
10. "When will the talk be aired?"